It’s all fun and games while you are engaging in sexual intercourse with different partners, however, you might not realize the risk you are undertaking and how serious it is to contract an STD.
Some Sexual Transmitted diseases are:
- Trichomoniasis or “Tric”
- Candidiasis or “Thrush”
- Venereal Warts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pediculosis or “Crab lice”
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
- Granuloma inguinale (GI)
Visit your doctor for a complete STD check
When you visit you doctor for a complete STD check, your doctor should be told the following:
- Any previous STD infection, along with past and present symptoms.
- Whether you are current Tajik g any medication, especially antibiotics.
- If sexual activities involved the throat, or rectum so that the doctor can examine these areas.
- The number of sex partners you are currently involved with.
A follow-up visit is necessary to determine whether the initial medication has been effective or another form of treatment is required. If you need help go to a STD clinic or see you private doctor for additional information and advice.
- Every STD infection you get increases your chance of getting HIV.
- You must use a condom every time in every sexual act.
- Call the AIDS/STD Helpline