What is Dermatitis?
Dermatitis is the inflammation of the skin.
- Starch bath, once a day.
- Use dry starch or gawgaw as powder if skin is itchy and dry af nights.
- Do not use soap when bathing; take starch bath instead. Don’t rub skin with towel to dry skin.
- Don’t scratch skin when itchy.
- Comfrey leaves
- Crush leaves and extract the juice.
Apply the juice on the affected skin, 3 times a day.
2. Balete bark
- Boil one cup of chopped bark in 1/2 gallon of water for 10 minutes.
Wash area with this decoction, 2 times daily this may be done instead of the starch bath.
3. Kalatsutsi sap
- Get the sap from the trunk and mix with a few drops of oil.
- Crush 10 leaves and extract the juice.