Eczema is an acute or chronic, non contagious, itchy, inflammatory disease of the skin. It is characterized by irregular and varying combinations of edematous papular scaling and thickened lesions.
1. Pandakaki-puti hot foot bath
- Boil 3 cups of chopped leaves in 1 gallon of water for 10 minutes. Add 2 gallons of hot water.
Use this decoction for hot foot bath.
2. Amaranth (Kulitis) hot compress
- Boil 3 cups of chopped fresh leaves in 5 glasses of water for 15 minutes. Soak a small towel in this decoction.
Use as a hot compress directly on the eczema for 30 minutes.
- Chop 10 leaves
4. Cocoa seeds poultice
- Roast 10 seeds and pound.