Acne is skin condition common in adolescents and the young adult. This is characterized by comedones which often become inflamed and form papilla, pustules, modules and cysts which usually occur on the face, chest and back.
1. Wash face with warm water using mild soap, 3 times day.
2. Steam face for 15 minutes after washing, once a day.
3. Avoid touching face with fingers. Don’t prick the pimples with fingers.
4. Drink plenty of fruit juices and fresh water.
5. Get enough sleep, at least 7-8 hours a day.
6. Eat less of starchy foods, sweets, chocolates and nuts. Instead substitute with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
1. Ripe papaya with Chinese orange juice
- Mix three tablespoons of mashed ripe papaya, with one table spoon of Chinese orange juice.
Apply mixture to the face every day after washing. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then wash face with warm water. You may leave it on the face overnight as well.
2. Aloe Vera leaves
- Get one leave and peel the outer skin.
Rub leave on face every day after washing with warm water. Leave it on for 30 minutes. You may leave it on the face overnight if you can tolerate it.
3. Rosemary leaves
- Crush 5 leaves and extract the juice.
Apply juice on face after washing with warm water. Leave it on the face overnight.